Dear media user,
Welcome to the new v2com newswire. Whether you already have a media account from the previous version, or you are a new media user, we invite you to create a new account by clicking on "Create a media account" below.
Festival des Architectures Vives aims to raise public awareness of the wide range of architecture. It seeks not only to highlight the work of a younger generation of architects, landscape architects, urban planners but also to discover unexpected urban areas. Two targets are set. On the one hand, open to visitors during the festival these landmarks. On the other hand, through the intervention of the creative teams present a work specific to each place and reveal an intimate relationship between contemporary architecture and heritage sites. This Festival proposes during 3 weeks, 19 sites where the facilities takes place on the thematic «The Tenth». These achievements ephemeral small-scale, takes possession of the premises during the festival.
For this 10th edition of the Festival des Architectures Vives is no less than 230 international teams, who have respond to the call for applications. With the Tenth thematic, 18 teams and one invited university will present to you theirs work through a route in the city of Montpellier and La Grande Motte.
You can discover the 10 installation of the young architects + one of the invited university, The Syracuse University from New-York, in the city center of Montpellier.
- Marine Gresser / Veronica Hirtz - Bordeaux
- Claire DUSONCHET / Julien PLESSIS – Paris
- FAKT – Zurich (Suisse) / Berlin (Allemagne)
- Mickael MARTIN / Marion RODOT / Benoit TASTET – Bordeaux
- Nicola LORUSSO / Michele REALIS LUC – Milan (Italie) / Vienne (Autriche)
- Josseran CROCHET – Paris
- Atelier Roberta – Paris
- Etienne GOBIN / Léa GIRAULT / Chloé MORIN / Benjamin JOUDRIER – Paris
- Clémence DURUPT / Gabrielle VINSON – Toulouse
- Atelier 1.25 : Thomas LANDEMAINE / Nuno DASILVA / Benoit CHANTELOU – Montpellier / Paris
- Syracuse University – Syracuse (USA)
With its success of the first edition, the FAV reiterates its presence in La Grande Motte while lengthening the program. It will be presented 8 works of young architectes during 10 days.
- Allegory Studio – Carouge (Suisse)
- TOMA – Rome (Italie)
- Archisanat – Nancy
- Arnaud MALTHIEU / Amandine ROMANET / Matthieu THUILLIER – Limoges
- Klest PANGO – Montpellier
- LAPS – Paris
- Camille SAUCEREAU / Alice Foulon – Paris
- CAME Collectif – Fontenay-sous-Bois / Londres (UK) / Paris
The FAV will be held from the 10th to the 14th of June 2015 at Montpellier / Free entry from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
And from the 20rst to the 28th of June 2015 at La Grande Motte / Free entry from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm