WETSTYLE, a Montreal-based company with more than 25 years of experience manufacturing premium-quality bath furnishings, is proud to debut several new products and preview new collections launching this spring.
“As a Canadian-based designer and manufacturer of luxury bath fixtures, we are proud to preview our new 2017 products for the Toronto and Canadian design community at the IDS,” said Mark Wolinsky, President of WETSTYLE. “We are particularly excited about these new collections, which are the result of years of design work, blending innovative design and unique luxurious finishes.”
Innovation in style and design
Building on a reputation for delivering design-driven, award-winning handcrafted bath furnishings, WETSTYLE continues to innovate with its 2017 product line. New additions being introduced to the Canadian design community at the IDS include:
• FRAME Linea Collection: Designed by Canadian furniture designer Joël Dupras and WETSTYLE Design Lab, the Frame Linea vanity emphasizes geometrical lines with natural real-wood finishes, drawing upon principles of traditional Japanese architecture.
• C Collection Metro Series: WETSTYLE’s C Collection vanity contrasts the clinical rigour of pure polished or brushed stainless steel with the tactile and environmentally friendly WETMAR BiO™.
• Sink extension: 10 new models in different sizes are being added to the lavatory and vessel sinks from the CUBE collection. The sleek design of the sinks represents a modern version of the stone washbasins still used in the French countryside.
Looking ahead to Spring 2017
• Déco Collection: Designed by Joël Dupras, Pierre Belanger and WETSTYLE Design Lab, the Déco Collection, inspired by Art Deco architecture, combines pure geometric forms imbued with delicately rounded corners and soft radii. A unique designer statement of refinement and transitional taste, this new collection combines premium and exotic wood finishes, soft-touch matte lacquers and metallic accents in Satin Brass or Black Matte (Previewed at the IDS, to be officially launched at ICFF this spring.)
• C2 Collection: A new motif for the powder room, the C2 Collection, designed by Pierre Belanger and WETSTYLE Design Lab, strives for a harmonious union of clinical simplicity and confident boldness. The solid stainless steel console vanity will be available in Black Matte and Satin Brass finishes. (Previewed at the IDS, to be officially launched at ICFF this spring.)
• Element Raffiné Collection: WETSTYLE’s made-to-order collection of vanities, mirror cabinets and linen cabinets will include 36" and 48" products in 2017. It will be available in more than 10 new finishes.
• Finishing touches: Highlighting the innovative design features of its collections, WETSTYLE will also unveil an array of new premium finishes at the IDS, including exotic Mozambique, Eucalyptus, Ebonized Oak, New White Oak and New Smoked Oak wood finishes.
About Toronto IDS
Since its inception in 1999, the Interior Design Show has been visited by over 700,000 design professionals, design-savvy consumers and media, serving as an industry hub for thousands of design-driven businesses. Held in the city of Toronto, IDS provides an annual catalyst for millions of dollars spent on design and has positioned the city as a frontrunner in the global design scene.
For more than 25 years, WETSTYLE has been manufacturing design-driven soaking bathtubs, sinks and bathroom furniture for the rejuvenation of the body and spirit. WETSTYLE’s premium bath furnishings, handcrafted in Montreal are available through select authorized WETSTYLE dealers in Canada and the United States.
About WETMAR BiO™
All WETSTYLE products are produced using WETMAR BiO™ – the industry’s most eco-friendly composite material made of Mother Earth’s natural ingredients, soy and mineral stone. It is non-porous and naturally resistant to stains and bacteria.